Website Design Software

  • Subject: Website Design Software
  • From: "Mark" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:53:33 +0100

I am looking for an app to create some fairly simple web pages. Mainly
links back to my server at home for HA stuff, but also for making an
online favourites.

I have had a look at PHPNuke but that is way OTT for what I want. I have
also tried Dreamweaver but again a bit OTT and as I don't have an
artistic bone in my body I don't want to design anything from scratch.

I just want something I can pick a template, add in what I want and is
easy to maintain.

Does anyone know of such a thing, or can anyone recommend something.

Thanks

Mark.