Latest message you have seen: Re: UPS Recommendation

RE: Geovision SDK

> I've had a look on their site, but cannot find where to download the
SDK
> from - any pointers??

Hmmm, just had a quick look and can't see where I got it either.  From
memory it was off a post in a forum or their FAQ.

I have two files...
htmlsdktool.zip
6010webcamsdk.zip

9meg together if you want them

Looking here it appears there's another SDK coming?
http://www.geovision-distribution.com/geovision-how-to-build.htm

M.