Latest message you have seen: Re: DIN Rail Support Brackets?

RE: Re: CCTV - reason for having it at home.

  • Subject: RE: Re: CCTV - reason for having it at home.
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:53:08 +0100

This is why !!

15:58 today. - Alarm goes off at home.
15:59 I received text on my Mobile, as does my father notifying of alarm
activiation via Intamac system
16:00 I immediately call up my Geovision SDK window on my office PC and by
broadband i have 4 live images from the external of my house.
16:01 I log into Intamac website and check my account for near realtime
updates of system activity.
16:04 Notify father no need to go round as no further activations
16:05 I check back recorded activiations for last 10 minutes, note wife
leaving, and time activiation to be within 2 minutes of her going.
16:10 Wife returns home - bell still sounding :)

In less than 5 minutes i was totally satisfied that activiation was false
(=
2
x large butterflies trapped in Kitchen).

Wouldnt dream of living without the system now - convince the wife its for
her security too !!

Plus with the Intamac system it can tell you everytime the wife gets home
:) - no no i dont do that really....

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net
dean@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intende=
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
pleas=
contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx