Latest message you have seen: Re: HDMI - Faceplate or Direct?

RE: Re: CCTV

The only systems NOT to use with Geovision are Dells in my experience !!!
Everything else I have ever used with them has been fine.. We bought a Xeon
(against my express request !!) TOTR Dell workstation and persevered for
over a year (of hell) finally I threw all my teddies out of the pram and
bought a dedicated (built myself.. I was dead proud) system that cost under
=A3800 with mirrored OS and seperate mirrored 250GB using SATA etc etc
etc.=
..=20

Works a charm, I love it, Haven't had to touch it in over 3 months.. You
ca=
put a 2 cam system together for under =A3400 but if anyone wants the specs
=
on
my system then give me a shout..=20

Mark H..
Champion of the Geovision back when you had to speak Chinese to find the
drivers !!! :-)