Latest message you have seen: Video Tour of Brilliant Living's HQ

Re: Re: Quiet? - NOW Windows Media Center

  • Subject: Re: Re: Quiet? - NOW Windows Media Center
  • From: David Paterson <david.paterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:48:42 +0100 (BST)

Can you give us any details without getting into NDA territory?
=20
I'd hate to see my Tivo becoming redundant (and I'm still hoping for Tivo
2=
some time) but I'd like to know what MS might be planning in that area.
=20
David P.

Steve Abbott <steve.abbott@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I've just been thinking the same!

Ok I'll start.....

I've just bought a media center PC from higrade - I am a Tivo owner,=20
I will be comparing the two, but a little birdy told me about future=20
MS developments (I used to work there), so I think my TiVo (which is=20
very much loved by all the family) has a doomed future.

In fact, I've just sold my spare TiVo to free up loft space :(

Does anybody else have any views they would like to share?

Is there anyone else here? :)

Stvee