Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] : Bulk processing - any ideas?

Re: More news on the Sky service to rival Freeview

I've tested the internal cabling from aerial to wallplates using the rf
output of a dvd player, and the signal seems OK.  Of course, that will
be a lot stronger, but short of replacing the aerial and seeing if it
makes any difference, I wouldn't know how to test it.

It is mounted inside the roof-space, though.  There was an old external
one when we moved in, but it had been disconnected - it's not there
anymore, because SWMBO deemed it ugly :-)

I could check the alignment of the one in the roof, I suppose.

Mal

UKHA wrote:

>I don't know about TUTV, but Sandy Heath transmits everything else...
>...also have you had a look at your aerial, analogue reception should
be OK.

I'd
>  >assume you'd get all or nothing :) All with the correct aerial
type
>  >(you'll need one that incorporates Group W).
>  >
>  >Why not borrow a freeview box from a friend to see what you get?
Or even