Latest message you have seen: Re: automated broadband speed check?

RE: Re[8]: 160gb drive seen as 127gb - under windows 2k

  • Subject: RE: Re[8]: 160gb drive seen as 127gb - under windows 2k
  • From: "UKHA" <mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:10:33 +0100

Ah, interesting....

Mine is in -
My computer\hk_local_machine\system\ControlSet\Services\atapi\Paramters
EnableBigLba reg_dword 0x00000001

It also seems to have replicated to -
My computer\hk_local_machine\system\ControlSet001\Services\atapi\Paramters
My computer\hk_local_machine\system\ControlSet002\Services\atapi\Paramters

I can't find the webpage I dug this info out of mow tho'....