Latest message you have seen: Secuyou Wireless Security System Locks Your Doors and Windows with Press of a Button

Re: mp3 player advice

Main choices would be an iPod,
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Apple_mp3.html
Creative Zen  http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Creative_mp3.html
, or an iRiver
http://www.nickknows.com/index.html?target=dept_642.html&lang=en-gb.

Zen has the longest battery life but is the largest and heaviest, iRiver
has
lots of extra features and the iPod, is well an ipod. Unfortunately the 4th
gen iPods have just been announced, but I doubt that you will see one in
the
uk for at least a few months, so if you want an iPod I would suggest a 20
or
40gb.

Simon