Latest message you have seen: RE: The iPhone 4 - Our First Impressions, Good and Bad

RE: OT (sorta) Phil Harris caught again

Indeed.. I can get about 2:30 out of mine... But its normally plugged in
anyway!

As far as games go, it runs Halo and Sim City better than my desktop!

Hmmm.. Interesting... Im currently wrestling with a belkin G access point
that seems to stop working after a certain amount of data has been
transferred... Bloomin annoying that one!

The second ram slot is the little cover on the bottom of the laptop (in the
middle with the grill) and underneath is one single 256MB sodimm - the
other
256 is onboard.  Sony claim a maximum of 1GB on this laptop, but I just
slammed in the 1GB sodimm I swapped from my PowerBook before I sold it and
everything has been great since!

The only niggle I have is it would be nice to have a faster hard drive, you
can at times tell the hard disk is playing catch up... Sadly there arent
any
faster 2.5" 80giggers... Yet :-)

P.