Latest message you have seen: Re: Free....Sony Ericsson HBH 20 Bluetooth hands free pendant

Re: Anyone used Cablenet before ?

  • Subject: Re: Anyone used Cablenet before ?
  • From: "haweste" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:02:10 -0000

Following on from Paul Robinson's favourable experience I placed my
order (~200 quid) with these guys and was impressed. (The equivalent
order from Misco would've been about 3 times the price :-(  )

Keen prices, fast delivery, no mistakes - I'll definately be using
these guys again :-)

Cheers,

Tim H.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)"
<haweste@a...> wrote:
> i.e. the Company at: http://www.cablenet.uk.com/
>
> I received a flyer in the latest "Networking" magazine, and
Cablenet's
> stuff seems pretty cheap e.g. brand new 24-port patch panels for
under
> 25 quid, RJ45 to secondary BT adaptors for under a pound, and a 24
port
> rackmount switch for 60-odd quid ("Prime" brand). Their
fibre patch
> leads are also cheap - much less than I've been paying elsewhere.
>
> Here's the flyer: http://www.cablenet.uk.com/media/buy5.pdf
(it's
the