Latest message you have seen: Re: WoooHooo - Another 7 Circuits on cbus

RE: Re: Composite Out

  • Subject: RE: Re: Composite Out
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:33:39 +0100

Yeh Composite, not s-video.

Many thanks

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Miles [mailto:m_miles@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 July 2004 09:31
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Composite Out

I assume you mean as opposed to S-video?  I would hazard a guess and
say the output is composite... are there any external ports on the
back for video?  If so, i would say that is more likely to be s-
video.

I don't have Sky so I can't say exactly but thats what the back of
my cable box is like.  There is also an option on the cable box to
output composite or RGB so I think scart must put those two out...

HTH,

Matt

P.S

Thats only my humble opinion based on deduction...