Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Looking for a new Remote - Pronto TSU9600 - The best?

RE: Dynamic IP Address Capture

  • Subject: RE: Dynamic IP Address Capture
  • From: "Graham Kiff" <kiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:50:37 +0100

Thanks a lot Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Doxey [mailto:ukha@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 July 2004 23:46
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Dynamic IP Address Capture

Hi Graham,

First one didnt work, second one did.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Kiff [mailto:kiff@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 July 2004 23:41
To: UK HomeAutomation ListServer
Subject: [ukha_d] Dynamic IP Address Capture

Guys

I've knocked up a C# web page to capture IP and Host names, which I
intend to use to capture friends dynamic IP addresses when I need to
remote desktop onto their machines to help them out.

Can some of you give the following link a try:
<http://wisehomes.com/ipcatcher/myipaddress.aspx>
http://wisehomes.com/ipcatcher/myipaddress.aspx

If this link doesn't work try:
<http://kiff.gotadsl.co.uk/ipcatcher/myipaddress.aspx>