Re: [OTish] Cobalt Qube2

  • Subject: Re: [OTish] Cobalt Qube2
  • From: "Matthew Miles" <m_miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:38:10 -0000

Thanks for the help!  As I am VERY NEW to Linux I will try to install
the Apcupsd software - it should work with what I have.

On a similar note does anyone know where I can get memory for the
Qube?  Its 72pin 3.3v SIMM - apparently its easier to find a hard-to-
find-thing!

Cheers for the help so far.

Matt

P.S

Ho Yin - the Qube is REALLY cool!  It has some well documented flaws
(security wise) but is good for internal use or when patched.  Get
one!  LOL You know you can't resist it! :)  Plus it just looks SOOOOO
cool!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Ho Yin Ng <yahoogroups@h...> wrote:
> At 10:11 21/07/2004, you wrote:
> >I've got a Qube (I think) small blue box?
> >
> >Would anybody be interested in buying it from me?
>

> No no no noooooooooooooooooo .....
>
> arrrggghhhh yes .. yes yes .. yessssssss ...
>
> Noooooo
>
> If I send an email to you later today saying yes .. please tell me
I can't
> have it!
>
> I must restrain myself ... I mean what I am going to do with it?
Plus I