Shanes 3 Zone Amp

  • Subject: Shanes 3 Zone Amp
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:29:24 +1000

Hi All
Finally got round to trying out Shane Harrisons prototype 3 Zone Amp
which i received back in Oct last year.........Just testing one zone at the
moment and its working fine...You can select from four different   sources
and it is controlled serially..At the moment im using Hyperterminal to send
commands but the plan is to connect it to Homevision now i have the
phone/serial board ....With the aid of FirM i intend to use existing
household  remotes to control the amp....Using the Barix Exstreamer
/Xplrionet as a test source connected to the amp via keiths kat5 modules
with Artist and song Title displayed on my tv ;-)).......Its all coming
together nicely............Will put some pics on my site soon

Frank