Re: Re: UKHA2004 Video Ready for Download! NOW xAP CID and xAP weather

I think Mark means CID when he says CLI :-)
A bit of rumaging around reveals sveral xAP CID connectors

Meteor can use  Patricks xAPCID http://patrick.lidstone.net/ha/xAP/xAP%20Projects/Applications/meteor
or xAPTel http://www.ukusa.demon.co.uk/xAPTel.zip
Meteor Plus uses xAPTel http://www.ukusa.demon.co.uk/xAPTel.zip
Pegasus also uses xAPTel http://www.ukusa.demon.co.uk/xAPTel.zip
Pace modems http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=5&ttitle=xAP_Pace
And Patrick has got Asterisk xAP enabled :-)

The raw information from the above apps can be shown on xAP Desktop with
very little configuration (minutes if everything is ok), or you can create
your own custom desktop display to suit your own needs.
If you've got a SliMP3/Squeezebox or a Tivo you can have on screen CID info
displayed with incomming calls. That needs another coiple of little apps
from http://www.xapframework.net

The xapweather app from http://www.mi4.biz really is the bees knees.
It's got a nice little GUI, so you don't even have to use the xAP part if
you don't want to.

Max