Re: OT Lawnmower repair

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:10:44 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi David,
>
>With regard to getting the lawn mower apart, they use anti tamper Torx
bit=
s,
>or at least they do on the lawn rakes!
>
>You should be able to get them in Halfords or any decent tool shop, B
& Q
>don't do them
>
>If you require any bits for the lawn rake take a look at this bosch
site, =
it
>exploded diagrams of all of the lawn mowers and part numbers for what
you
>need to order
>
>http://etli.bosch-pt.com/main_frame.asp
>
>Regards
>
>Paul

Thanks Paul.  I knew somebody would have the answer- this group really
is a fount of all knowledge :))

Of course the place I looked for a tool was B & Q since I bought the
mower there.  I'll pop into Halfords later and see what they've got.

Thanks again,

David P.

--=20
David_Paterson =3D david.paterson@xxxxxxx =A6 david.paterson@vissci.=
com;

Audio programmer          There are three kinds of people in the world -
Visual Science Ltd.         those who can count, and those who can't...