Latest message you have seen: Skype and CUP / Bandwidth Hogging

Re: (OT) Help!! – Lost Gb’s during Hard Drive format!!

127Gb (real GB, not the fake HD manufacturer ones!) is one of those
limits where the numbering scheme runs out and some new trick or
technology is required to deal with larger capacity disks.

If you go to the website of the HD manufacturer, and search on capacity
limits, you should find information on how to get access to the entire
disk.  If the motherboard is failry new, it should be a case of setting
something in the BIOS.  Even if it turns out that your motherboard can't
cope with disks this big, it is still possible to use the full capacity
by installing a "dynamic drive overlay" program which will also
be
available from the manufacturers site (this is what I had to do with
mine!).

Mal