Re: [OT] Video Editing

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Video Editing
  • From: "Tim Fletcher" <timfletcher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:20:22 +0100

I know we have some video editing whizz-kinds on here, so a quick question:

My wife has had some corporate videos produced - with more to come, but it
would be nice to add a corporate logo (like the Sky One logo)
semi-transparent in the corner - without going back to the production
house.
Is it possible to do this easily and cheaply - if it is trivial it would be
great to add a custom logo for each time the film was aired - customer
name/trade show etc.  Any pointers at how I might do this?

TIA

Tim.