Kiosk PC & UPS question

At the moment my Kiosk PC is sitting downstairs on my living room table and
isn't moved much due to the fact that there isn't really much point in
powering it down, then moving it into another room, then powering it back
up
again if I'm only popping into the other room for 10 minutes.

I'd really like the ability to move it around without powering it down. So
was wondering if it's possible to get a mini UPS and attach it to my Kiosk
PC and use that to power the PC while I'm moving it. It would only need to
supply power to the PC for the short time it would take me to move the PC
the other room and plug it back in.

I don't know anything about UPS's and I know it sounds a bit like overkill
but I was just wondering if this was feasible or not. If so, can any UPS
experts on the list suggest any manufacturers I should look at. Obviously
I'd like the UPS to be as small as possible so it's easy to carry around
with the Kiosk PC.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

PS
Anyone know why PC manufacturers have never tried putting a laptop type
battery in normal PC's to do something like this?
Just enough power to move it about without shutting the machine down would
be very handy, or am I missing something?