RE: Multi-output amp

Yes - that does sound interesting. The bit that is most difficult though
is=
making or buying in something suitable for the room controllers, whether i=
t's wall mounted or remotes. A graphical display and keypad is best in my
s=
ituation - Ian Bird's touch screen controller maybe a good cost effective
o=
ption when it's available?

Paul.