Re[2]: Touchscreen 'Jukebox' software ?

Hello Rob,

RM> The one thing that has put me off netremote is the truly awful skins
RM> available. (Yeh, OK I'm lazy!)
RM> Or is it that designing and more importantly adding the controls
within
RM> Tonto is REALLY simple?

Here are some links to screenshots of my CCF - they're a bit out of
date and are compressed JPGs but they give a fair idea.  I'm quite
proud of it :)

http://www.netremote.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7881#7881

http://www.netremote.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=8229#8229

Note that NetRemote supports alpha transparency

This is admittedly a large CCF (1024x768), but they can be as complex
or as simple as you want them to be.  The latest versions support
scripting within NetRemote using LUA.

The hard part is getting the graphics right which is easier with a
large format CCF than a PocketPC size one. I did all the main buttons
(the green ones) myself using Photoshop.  There are quite a few other
screenshots around in the same forum and there's the interface gallery
to browse through too.

Ben is planning on releasing a replacement for Tonto that will use a
custom format as NetRemote really pushes the Philips' CCF format to the
limit.