Re: Touchscreen 'Jukebox' software ?

Hello kw1816,

Wednesday, July 7, 2004, 9:37:37 AM, you wrote:

k> I've built an MP3 system around a server and a client PC with a
12"
k> touchscreen.

k> At the moment it's running Mainlobby/Musiclobby (which is great)
k> but, and a big but, Music lobby just isn't touchscreen freindly.
k> Most of the command buttons are just too small for use on a
k> touchscreen.

k> Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice front end to use
k> instead - I've played with myHTPC etc but I can't find another
k> client/server based solution.

You could do a lot worse than J River Media Center and NetRemote -
take a look at www.netremote.org - it will also allow you to use a
PocketPC to control it.  NetRemote is almost ready for release as a
commercial product (next couple of weeks).  I use it on my touchscreen
with Girder mostly for IR control of Sky+ and my DVD Jukebox, but it's
pretty flexible and can talk to Homeseer and various media players.

--
Best regards,
Rob                            mailto:rob@xxxxxxx