[Advert] 42U cab and Epod FS

  • Subject: [Advert] 42U cab and Epod FS
  • From: "Broadfoot, Kieran J" <Kieran.Broadfoot@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:33:35 +0100

For various reasons Im selling a couple of my HA items.  Photos are
available for anyone who is interested.

1. Epod, hack v1, 64mb CF card, stylus, power supply, modem and 340 aironet
wireless card

2. 42U Cobalt blue mercury comms cabinet.  Includes 3 shelves and enough
rack to make about two thirds of the cab 19in rack mount.  All four sides
are available but work needs to be done on the back to fit the back door.

I can ship the epod but the cabinet would need collection given its size
and
weight.

Please email me direct if you are interested.

thanks
kieran