ipaq questions

Hello,

I have an ipaq 5450 that I wish to connect to my ha server by wifi.

I see that there are some newer ipaq models: the 5455, 5550, and 5555.
The 5550 has 128k ram instead of 64k but what are the differences
between the others? I could not find this whilst browsing their web
site.

There are two ways to increase the memory on an ipaq: an sd card or a
cf card. I no nothing about these; what are the
advantages/disadvantages of each?

I see that bluetooth drains the battery pretty quick. I assume that
when I use wifi that will do the same? How do you cope with this? Do
you have docking stations throughout your house? Do only HP make such
cradles or are there any cheaper ones?

What is the difference between fast usb and slow usb charging? How
does this compare to charging via the power socket? I see some car
chargers use hte power socket and others use the flat data socket;
does this make a difference?

Which car cradle do you recommend?

I have bought tomtom and it is good but the voice can be quiet against
the road noise. is it possible to amplify the sound output with an
external device and if so, how?

Thanks for your patience; sorry there were so many questions!