RE: XBox on a Plasma

  • Subject: RE: XBox on a Plasma
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:42:22 +0100

I believed size was the problem - contrary to what women think - it was too
big :)

It is my peripheral vision that causes the problem. - I played Need for
Speed Undeground round at my brothers for about 6 hrs on a little 21"
and
had great fun.

10 minutes on the Plasma and i seemed to get disorientated and very p*ssed
off.

So all that investment in a nice living room with state of the art Plasma,
Node Zero stuff was a complete was to play games on.

Guess i'll have to get a nice size portable for the Study...

Do they do some kind of splitter that would allow me to put XBox of PC into
my 17" TFT ?

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net
dean@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please
contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx