Re: XBox on a Plasma

> As far as I know, the RGB to Plasma converter does not resample the
image so
> there shouldnt be any delays or artefacts. As I understand it, the
RGBtoPlasma
> only converts the incoming composite sync (which from most consumer
gear is
> actually composite video) into true clean TTL level H & V syncs
for the Plasma
> to obtain a solid sync. Somewhere on the JS Technology site it does
say that
> the monitor has to be capable of accepting a 15kHz input.

Ok, the xbox to VGA converter I tried actually did attempt to de interlace
the
video itself, but I got rid of it for the same reason. Best gameplay I get
here
is on a 25" 50 Hz TV - anything else is either too big, therefore the
flicker at
the peripheral vision is bad, or else has lag. Worst had to be when I tried
it
into the video in on a VGA card, you could actually see the lag, it wasnt
just
evident as you playing bad.