Re: ADVERT: 18GB SCSI Disks

Hi Paul, I mailed you last week. Afraid I'm gonna have to pass up on these.
----- Original Message -----
From: "P Murgatroyd" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 5:27 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] ADVERT: 18GB SCSI Disks

Folks,

I have just bought 10 x 18GB Seagate Cheetah SCA SCSI disks, all with 90
days warranty.

The only problem is they wont fit into the case I was intending for them!

If anyone is interested in them you are more than welcome to have them for
what I paid for them, which is £10 a disk plus postage.

I have only opened one of the disks, just to check size, etc.  All the
others are still sealed in their antistatic bags

If anyone is interested, please contact me offlist

Thanks

paul