XBox on a Plasma

  • Subject: XBox on a Plasma
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 13:31:30 +0100

Anyone else here doing this ?

I dont know if its my setup up, but i'm sure there are problems with
timing/plasma processing signal.

If i play on a Portable my usual standard of crap provails. But if i use
Plasma i move up into the ultra crap league :(

Initially i thought it was the RF controllers, then because i was too
close,
but now think its something else.

I'm cascading the Xbox through, DVD, Sky+, Netgem then into a JS RGB to
Plasma convertor. - Would this cause delays ??

Theres a whole range of inputs in the Plasma, VGA, DVI, and the one with
lots of BNC's ? - the VGA does Sky etc. DVI does PC, so can i use the multi
thing for the XBox ?

Any suggestions appreciated as i'm doing v v poorly on XBox Live.

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net
dean@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please
contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx