Re: Vigor/ADSL Help

Set the router address e.g. 192.168.1.1 in my case as the default gateway
on the wired/wireless connection - whichever you are using.

Ian

---------+---------------------------->
"John Benfield"
<john.benfield@rb
s.co.uk>

05/07/2004 13:04
Please respond to
ukha_d

---------+---------------------------->
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:       ukha_d@xxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:  [ukha_d] Vigor/ADSL Help
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I've just been
converted from BT HH to ADSL (horray), the service works fine with
the bog standard BT Voyager 105 modem however I want to use my shiny
new Vigor wireless router and can I get the damn thing to work.

I can connect to the Vigor no problem (both wired and wireless). The
route is connected to the ADSL line okay and the status screen shows
that. The problem appears to be from the PC side. I just cannot
connect to the internet, it just times out.

Under my Network connections all that I have is a LAN and Wireless
connection, nothing else. When I use the normal MS wizards to adding
a connection, nothing gets added when I create a non-passworded
broadband connection.

Any help/pointers about what I am missing is greatfully received.

JB