Re: [OT] Cutting up a wmv file

Thanks Paul.

I must confess I did not get to the end - kids and all that. I'll
check it out then send you a request.

The question is still interesting even if we are talking about a home
movie as I must start downloading some of the numerous tapes we have
aquired over time. The camcorder is a super 8 non digital thing so
capturing to avi is possibly the easiest? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ian