Re: UKHA2004 Torrent

For those of you who have already downloaded the bideo, you can use
either mine or doogie's torrents, choose to save it to the same place
you've already downloaded it too and it will recognise you have it all
and start seeding for others to grab.

I've left my tracker going, and also grabbed Doogies, I think he also
grabbed mine. So when I have to powr down tonight (in-laws sleeping in
here) you'll still be able to use my torrent.

--
-S