From: Paul Watkin=20
To: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 3:43 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d][OT] Pioneer DVD Backup

SNIP
As per different advice I upgraded to Nero 6 from 5.5 - It now returns a
power calibration error!
SNIP

I am assuming this is a terminal problem and that it's time to buy a new
drive?? the reason I ask is that one of my CDRW drives is coming up with =
the
same error message using CD Creator 6.=20

Is the Pioneer 107 the drive to go for at the moment? Or is there somethi=
ng
better out there? Main use will be to burn video DVD's to be played back =
on
a Pioneer DV565A

Also does enyone have any experience of the =A359 DVD-RW that PC World ar=
knocking out, thinking of putting one in the server for making backups us=
ing
Norton Ghost

Cheers

Paul

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20