RE: Some routing help please

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Some routing help please
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:02:00 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Thanks Ashram, Simon and Mark, that's very helpful (and gentle!).

I didn't appreciate I could use other ports - I had though 8080 was it.
I'll give this a try now - I'm okay with the redirection bit in my router -
a Vigor 2600.

Mark you asked if I had a range of IP addresses to which the answer is yes.
Does this make a difference to the answer?  I have 8 of which my ISP states
are "usable by your hosts" (?). I've only being using the one
they allocated
as my router address as I figured I wouldn't be able to redirect the
others?

Malcolm