Re: Huf House

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:17:17 -0000, you wrote:

>You have to wonder, with planning and execution like that, how they
managed
>to lose the war!

>Regards
>
>Jon Whiten
>http://www.whiten.co.uk

Imagine Ricky Gervais as project manager...
Charisma and no brains.

Steve.

Overlord of the Stuffed Attic.
If it moves, I'll keep it..
If it stands still, I'll keep it..
If I want it, it's up there somewhere...

If I've not yet used it, it's not been kept long enough...

Any opinions voiced that are possibly contentious
were not written by me.  Honest.  No, really!
Well, they might have been.  Or not.  Burble-Burble
steve@heart.karoo.co.uk
steve@m387.net