RE: LD11

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: LD11
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:25:25 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Do these get very hot in normal use ? I remember seeing somewhere that you
need to leave gaps in the consumer unit. Would this be a fire risk if
placed
in the ceiling void ?

If this is OK, it seems a good way of retro fitting. I'd been considering
these micro modules, but an LD11 would be much cheaper.