RE: (OT) Rapid hoster Virus emails

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: (OT) Rapid hoster Virus emails
  • From: "David Yeend" <david.yeend@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:56:20 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Good point - not sure what you are trying to say about my e-mail writing
ability.  ;-)

Seriously though I did think this as I know there have been some form of
RH/Spam Block/Laser points raised in the past - don't know if anything was
confirmed so for anyone reading please don't take that negatively as
pointing the finger at either RH or Laser.

The only thing is that it does explicitly say in the bounce message that
the Laser system has filtered it because of a virus:

Reporting-MTA: dns; XXXX.laser.com
Arrival-Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:40:49 +0000 (GMT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; XXXX@XXXX.laser.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host onyx.laser.com[XX.XXX.XX.XX] said: 550
Error: Virus infected e-mail rejected (HD#16) (in reply to end of DATA
command)

Anyway, I guess I really should contact Li and sort it out but once again,
if anyone has any answers.....

Regards,

David

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com