From: "Simon Daykin" <simon@fordingbridge.com>
To: <ukha_d@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 7:58 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] New Member

> Hiya,
>
> As per joining instructions,  here just a little intro about me:
>
> I'm basically into all things techie,  and making my home as
"smart" as
possilbe.  Been playing with X10 for some years now,  and am very
interested
in computer control and integration.  As well as genearlly audio/visual
stuff,  I am very interested in Crestron,  having a an old Crestron system
myself.

http://www.simplyautomate.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=1&TopicID=350&PagePosition=1