RE: A/V Matrix Switching

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: A/V Matrix Switching
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:47:36 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Rob

Interesting - I used a Holdan and a JS RGB to Plasma, and it caused mine
Pioneer to go out of range when images had large white area's - had to send
it back - tried two and both caused same problem - JS even sent me another
of his convertors to try without asking for the first one back - top man !!

I ended up cascading all my equipment, had tried a Quattro prior, this work
ok - but IR seemed to be a problem with a Pronto.

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net
dean@rolec.net
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please
contact wrongmail@rolec.net