RE: Laser Launch New C-Bus Website!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Laser Launch New C-Bus Website!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:00:46 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

> I like the prices Li is charging :)
>
> Anyone thats been buying CBus from me - its about to go up :)

So what prices have you been charging then? Trade or retail?

I'm not sure that the comment couldn't have been better phrased but if you
think that Li is charging over the odds then I'm sure Li would look into
why
there is a difference - perhaps he's getting stung on lower margins given
that he's just starting out or something?

It'll be interesting to look at C-Bus pricing because we have a vague
possibility of actually building a place coming up and it would be
interesting to see what the costs would work out to be when the difficulty
of retro-fitting it is removed.

Phil

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com