From: Stuart Billinghurst [mailto:stuart@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 January 2004 05:08
To: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Automating a combi boiler

This sound like what i was presented with when I went down the same
route.

I've removed the timer, This has four connections 2 for power and 2
switched to turn CH on / off.

I have replaced the timer with a micromodule and a relay,

This gave me two buttons one for on till next off and off till next on,
and a second button that runs a macro in HV to add 1hr to the current
boost time (i.e. if it's 0 it turns on for 1hr (Unless the schedlued
times in HV kick in first.)