From: "Ben McCormack" <ben@thinkinghouse.co.uk>
To: <ukha_d@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Automating the shower, first project.. hehe

I have just had one of the Aqualise Quartz off the wall showers fitted.
I have got the version with the pump in

I can confirm that they are very very good. I bought from these people

http://www.plumb-warehouse.co.uk/
and they were the cheapest I could
find

It took my Plumber 1/2 a day to fit and cost me £500 for the shower and
£200 to fit

I would  recommend this shower to anyone, it gives a powerful shower
and looks good.

I did want to get the remote switch and install it  in the bedroom but
I decided that it was not a good idea as you would not know if the
shower curtain or door was pulled across and you could end up flooding
the bathroom

Any more question then please ask

Ben