From: Ben McCormack [mailto:ben@thinkinghouse.co.uk]=20
Sent: 22 January 2004 13:39
To: Home Automation List
Subject: [ukha_d] OT : Filtered Water Taps

Hi all

Hopefully someone on the group will be abel to help me.

We live in a hard water area and usually use a Brita Water Filter for=20
our drinking water. Now I am getting fed up of having to buy the=20
cartridges every month or so.

So basically I am looking for one of those systems that is plumbed in=20
to provide filtered drinking water that will not scale the kettle up.=20
Does anyone have any recommendations? I am not interested in softening=20
the whole supply;y as I like hard water to wash etc

Cheers

Ben

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20