RE: OT: Excel Pivottables

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Excel Pivottables
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:13:26 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Thanks Pete

Aren't pivottables fun (NOT!) I use them a fair bit but was trying to
create
something a little more complex to analyze 14mb worth of invoice data(Some
50,000+lines.) I was trying to avoid inserting additional columns in the
source data as the whole idea was to have a fairly automated report, just
updating the pivot table when more data was added.
Guess I'm going to have to dive in and dust of my VERY dated and VERY VERY
limited VBA knowledge so I can automatically add the required
columns/additional info into the source data.

Hohum....

Rob