RE: IR flood light

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: IR flood light
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:20:45 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Thanks David - would be very interested in your results. I've just fitted
a=
CC50HRC (480 TVL) day colour / night B+W IR cam to replace an LL20 (0.003 =
lux). It's mounted above a garage door and overlooks the driveway. I can
se=
e absolutely no benefit of the IR illumination at all - complete blackness
=
:( Even on the drive close to it (3-4m). It has 21 x IR LED's (850nm)
built=
in.

This is the chappie:

http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/waterproof_ir_camera.htm

I guess I should check the IR LED's are working properly. Maybe I'm
expecti=
ng too much?

Paul.

=A312=
.99
> each plush shipping, 48 LEDs claim a range of 30m, but I guess that
> depends on the low light capability of the camera. One thing to note
is
> that they do not come with brackets - but he'll sell them as extras!
>=20
> They should be here in the next few days - I'll let you know the
coverage
> I get if you're interested. If I remember correctly I have a 0.003lux
and
> a 0.01 lux camera.
>=20
> I asked a previous buyer about the performance before I purchased. He
was
> using them with a very sensitive camera one or two orders of magnitude
> better than mine. His comment was simply very good! Not very helpful
but =

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20