RE: Re: Whole house audio control

Hi Paul.

Sorry - my link was a bit chopped at the end.  I've only got the CA6-4IL-WH
which is audio only.  The video switcher wasn't around when I was looking
t=
purchase.

My video is simply distributed via the existing coax (via loft amp) using a
couple of modulators.

The keypads are very simple and provide no feedback.  They only allow you
t=
select source /volume/on/off.  All control is perform via an RF remote ( ie
not using the IR pickups in the keypads ).  Russound have additional
keypad=
that can 'dock-on' to give you extra wall mounted control.  Very like the
Kustom offering.

My CD jukebox/vcr/dvd/tuner sit in a cupboard and feedback was a problem
because I was often not clear what the units were doing ( disk/track/on/off
).  I've installed a video camera in the cupboard which is modulated over
the coax along with everything else, so I've got a sort of 'channel
cupboard'.  Not ideal but I just need to stand in front of any TV and I can
see what is going on.

Jeff