From: Chris Bond
To: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 10:59 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Rapidhoster

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, "John Nye" <lists@j...>
wrote:
> Anyone know what is happening at Rapidhoster. I have a supprt
ticket raised
> on 14/1 that remains unassigned. Have tried email direct to Chris
but no
> response.
>
> I've got a broadband campaign launching today with a leaflet drop
and no
> access to the web site so getting desperate :(
>
> John

You're account has your addon domain - see
http://www.rapidhoster.co.uk/?pg=tutorials,
there is a section there
how to add your addon domain.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com