From: Tracey Gardner [mailto:tracey.gardner@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 January 2004 17:40
To: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Question from a novice

If you're looking for ducting around 32mm & 40mm you could use plastic
bathroom waste pipe which comes in those sizes.

Tracey

> > I had been thinking of ducting more in the line of a 32mm or 40mm
> > version of the stuff at the following url.
> >
> > http://www.pma.ch/pma_com/pmaflex.html

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com