Those lovely graphic LCD screens

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Those lovely graphic LCD screens
  • From: ian.bird@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:01:20 +0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Hi Paul

Long time no hear

Funnily enough I have been working on this since around xmas. At the
moment I have a VB application that enables a 6 level menu to be designed
and some actions assigned to various options. It can then download this to
the micro via serial (at the moment) and I can navigate around the menu
structure. I have a bug or ten here at the moment and more to do of course
but things are coming together.

Next steps are to complete the menu software then design and implement the
actions side of things. Finally I suspect the Ethernet interface will go
in. I have also looked at and got working writing to 1 wire serial EEPROM
and the Dallas temperature stats. Soon I am going to exhaust the
development environment I am using at which point I will have to design
and build a prototype which is very time consuming.

After all this I hope to add the displaying of data floating around the
network but that is way in the future.

A long way to go but very pleasing so far. I will have to update the web
site soon as things are moving along nicely.

Ian

"Paul Gale" <groups@siliconpixel.com>
15/01/2004 17:41
Please respond to ukha_d