RE: Media server components R us?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Media server components R us?
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:00:30 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Hi Phil=20

- just remind me who makes (where to find) those Firewire enclosures and
what they cost ..

Someone was also asking about standalone network enabled disks and LaCie do
one of those

http://www.lacie.com/uk/products/product.htm?id=3D10073

$500 (80GB) to $1300 (500GB) plus you can attach USB/Firewire extra disks -
runs embedded XP.

Kevin

"enthusiastic"=20
> when capacities get over 500Gb per drive.
=20=20

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20