Re: XBMC

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: XBMC
  • From: "David Cole" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:17:54 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Another good BT client is the experimental version. Don't worry that
it says experimental it is just that it is unofficial.

http://ei.kefro.st/projects/btclient/

What the experimental version does give you is the ability to control
your upload and download speeds and see if other people downloading or
seeding (have the full version from which you download).

Once you get XBMC or XBMP working Bittorrent also hs one of the best
selection of movies, music and TV shows to download.

Good luck, I've had XBMP working for over twelve months it's
fantastic.

Hope this helps

Dave

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Watkin" <groups@w...>
wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I have never heard of Bit Torrent before, what do I need to do in
order to
> download the XBMC file (which I have found), I tried searching in
the
> supernova website for a download client but got nowhere
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul

install
type